background

About Me

My photo
I am now a 36 year old widow. Not sure how much things can change or how much they can change but let me tell you it can happen in the blink of an eye. The rug has been pulled from under me and I am struggling to pick myself and my kids up. I feel like sometimes, we have to be ready for when our plans and God's plans change what we think is going to happen. I am hopeful that our family's future includes Mark, my beloved husband, as much as we can.

Kids

Kids
Chris is 12! Brooklyn is 7! Preston is 6! and Kyler is 2!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekly challenge #3

Post something about a hobby you do or would like to get into. Post pictures if you can, you never know what you could learn from someone else!
I have been working on digiscrapbooking for a while now.  I love doing it, I did start on paper for Chris several years ago but this is much easier for me to to.  I have posted below some pages and I have a new one I did last night that I love and another one I did to go with the boys will be boys theme.  I will post more all week, when I do make a new page.  This one is fun for me :)

3 comments:

Mandee said...

How cute!
You do a great job! :)

Leandra Howry said...

Awww thank you so much!

char_char said...

Great job Leandra! It is very addicting and so much easier for me also. :)

Chatter scene

Followers