background

About Me

My photo
I am now a 36 year old widow. Not sure how much things can change or how much they can change but let me tell you it can happen in the blink of an eye. The rug has been pulled from under me and I am struggling to pick myself and my kids up. I feel like sometimes, we have to be ready for when our plans and God's plans change what we think is going to happen. I am hopeful that our family's future includes Mark, my beloved husband, as much as we can.

Kids

Kids
Chris is 12! Brooklyn is 7! Preston is 6! and Kyler is 2!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Challenge for the week!

Is to write or post pictures about something new or exciting that is going on in your life or your family's life.
I don't have a ton going on that is exciting for anyone but me LOL. I am working on new decor for my bathroom. I am trying to figure out what color I want to repaint it or if I just want to touch up the color that is there. But right now I have added a new cupboard that I ordered and still waiting on the new shower curtain before I decide on a color.

So I will take actual pictures when I get this done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's cute. I have never seen a cabinet like that before! Very neat! :)

Dasha said...

That is going to be so cute! You didn't tell me you were redoing your bathroom. I like that a lot.

char_char said...

I absolutely love that them you've got! Great pick! I hope everything goes well. How long did it take to pick everything out?

Leandra Howry said...

I started picking out outhouses earlier in 2009 when I found the valance I have in there. It has outhouses on it. I will take pics of the whole thing when I am done. My only big wish is to someday have that bath remodeled to be much bigger than it is now :)

Chatter scene

Followers