Had to make some stuff to match!
- Leandra Howry
- I am now a 36 year old widow. Not sure how much things can change or how much they can change but let me tell you it can happen in the blink of an eye. The rug has been pulled from under me and I am struggling to pick myself and my kids up. I feel like sometimes, we have to be ready for when our plans and God's plans change what we think is going to happen. I am hopeful that our family's future includes Mark, my beloved husband, as much as we can.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
From miss Char! Not your Typical mom!
"the blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"
Posted by Leandra Howry at 10:01 PM
Thursday, April 22, 2010
I decided to try my hand at making a digi scrapbook kit for scouting since I can't find one that isn't too much money! So I thought I would share for those who are interested. I am going to post a preview there are more things than what are shown. Enjoy and don't forget to post!
Posted by Leandra Howry at 10:07 AM
Monday, April 19, 2010
Look what I won! Just for doing my blog. I love www.chatterscene.com! It is a wonderful board for moms and moms to be! Come join us.
Posted by Leandra Howry at 3:12 PM
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 Things that make me Happy
2. My Hubby
3. My Mom, Dad And Sisters.
4. Cooking dinner for the family
6. When Mark grills steak.
7.My Gazelle (exercise machine)
8. Antique sewing machine
9. Knowing that summer is coming.
10. My house.
Who I am passing this Award to
1 Pink In A World Of Blue
Cry Me A River Of Love and Laughter
Timothy and Melissa Holder
I am not a Volcano and other Such Stories
That Jakcsy Family
Posted by Leandra Howry at 9:16 AM
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Posted by Leandra Howry at 5:34 PM
Monday, April 5, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
Is there a topic you feel strongly about? Abortion? Politics? Religion?"
I feel strongly about raising my children to be strong people who are not followers but try to do the right thing. It is hard. I hope that they become the kind of people that stand up for themselves and others.
Posted by Leandra Howry at 10:09 AM