background

About Me

My photo
I am now a 36 year old widow. Not sure how much things can change or how much they can change but let me tell you it can happen in the blink of an eye. The rug has been pulled from under me and I am struggling to pick myself and my kids up. I feel like sometimes, we have to be ready for when our plans and God's plans change what we think is going to happen. I am hopeful that our family's future includes Mark, my beloved husband, as much as we can.

Kids

Kids
Chris is 12! Brooklyn is 7! Preston is 6! and Kyler is 2!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures of the bathroom now......

Ugh I couldn't get the picture of the shelves to come out as green as it really is.  Anyway I was thinking still of repainting the bathroom.  Any color ideas?

 
 

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Looking good! I would go with a red...say barn red...or something of that shade. It would make the red pop in the curtain! Can't wait to see what it looks like finished!

char_char said...

I love it! Great job Leandra!

Chatter scene

Followers