background

About Me

My photo
I am now a 36 year old widow. Not sure how much things can change or how much they can change but let me tell you it can happen in the blink of an eye. The rug has been pulled from under me and I am struggling to pick myself and my kids up. I feel like sometimes, we have to be ready for when our plans and God's plans change what we think is going to happen. I am hopeful that our family's future includes Mark, my beloved husband, as much as we can.

Kids

Kids
Chris is 12! Brooklyn is 7! Preston is 6! and Kyler is 2!

Monday, September 21, 2009

New pictures! And boys birthday party!






We had the boys party a bit early this year but it was nice. They made out like little bandits. Preston turned 2 on Sunday, he is sure onery lately. Kind of reminds me of his dad LOL. It is going to be winter here before we know it I think, it is sooo cold. Thursday Chris will be 8! It is hard to believe, Brooklyn feels so left out because her birthday is not until January. It is hard to tell a 3 year old why that is! Anyway here are some new pictures, hope you like them.




No comments:

Chatter scene

Followers