background

About Me

My photo
I am now a 36 year old widow. Not sure how much things can change or how much they can change but let me tell you it can happen in the blink of an eye. The rug has been pulled from under me and I am struggling to pick myself and my kids up. I feel like sometimes, we have to be ready for when our plans and God's plans change what we think is going to happen. I am hopeful that our family's future includes Mark, my beloved husband, as much as we can.

Kids

Kids
Chris is 12! Brooklyn is 7! Preston is 6! and Kyler is 2!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Been crazy!









The last week of August was crazy for us. We got word that my grandma was sick and probably not going to make it. So we went to see her on the 23rd and that was very hard to see her like that, but I needed to do it. We told her it was okay to go home. She could hardly talk or move, she had another stroke. She ended up going home August 25th around noon. And we are all sad and yet happy for her at the same time. She looked amazing at her funeral. I helped my mom, sisters, cousins and unlce sing a song for her called "going home" and amazingly it helped me be at peace. She was buried on August 29th a day before my 32nd birthday. We had a party here afterward which I didnt take pictures of unfortunately. School finally started for Christopher on August 31st and he has really enjoyed the first week, his teacher is really awesome. So anyway here are some photos to share. Also would like to thank friends and family for all of your thoughts and prayers through this time.

No comments:

Chatter scene

Followers